Your best years deserve the best banking service.
Would you rather be worrying about banking fees, or enjoying your golden years? We thought so. Fee‑free with direct deposit, ATM network access and free checks, our Senior Checking account was made with you in mind.
- You’re 55 or older.
- You like the simplicity of writing checks.
- You want a no‑hassle way to bank.
You can easily avoid the $6 monthly maintenance fee by meeting one of the following requirements4:
- Maintain a $600 minimum balanceor
- Maintain a $1,200 average balanceor
- Make a monthly direct deposit of $250 or more5
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.
- When you enroll in the One Rewards Program.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Account Fees section of this page. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule that is also available at your local branch.
- Direct deposit defined as external ACH credit. Transfers from other First Bank accounts or deposits made at a branch do not apply.