High Yield Savings Account – Jacksonville NC
Save your hard earned cash with a high-yield savings account at First Bank in Jacksonville, NC. Whether you are saving for college, saving for retirement, or just saving to take a vacation, First Bank offers interest-earning savings account options that can help you reach your goals.
What are CDs?
If you are thinking about opening a high-yield savings account, consider a certificate of deposit (CD) at your local First Bank. According to the Wall Street Journal, CDs are low-risk, low return investments, where you typically invest cash you do not need to access for months or years.
You can use a certificate of deposit to keep money safe while earning interest at a higher rate than most other savings accounts. Flexible rates and guaranteed rates of return make CDs at First Bank a solid investment.
Other Savings Accounts Offered At First Bank
- Everywhere Savings – This is our most basic savings account and offers a competitive rate. You only need a $50 initial deposit to open and earn interest.
- MyFirst Savings – If you are under 18 and looking to start a savings account, MyFirst Savings is a great option. It only requires a $10 initial deposit to open and earn interest.
- Money Market – Make the most of your money with our long-term Money Market account. It only takes a $1000 initial deposit to open and you get 6 free withdrawals per month.
- IRAs – IRA accounts can help you save for retirement and typically provide tax advantages to the investor.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) – If you are covered by a high-deductible insurance plan, you can use your Health Savings Account earnings for qualified medical expenses at any time with no tax liability.
Visit First Bank Today
Visit the Jacksonville, NC, branch nearest you to find out more about First Bank’s high-yield savings accounts and start planning for your future.
Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep it Fee FreeTM section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule available on our website at fees or at your local branch. Eligible personal deposits include checking, savings, Money Market, CD, or IRA. Eligible personal loans do not include residential mortgage loans. Direct deposit defined as external ACH credit. Transfers from other First Bank accounts or deposits made at a branch do not apply.
Wall Street Journal: http://guides.wsj.com/personal-finance/banking/what-is-a-certificate-of-deposit-cd/