Start building your future.
Whether you’re saving for college, a home or early retirement, our signature savings account will make life easier with tailored savings plans.
- You’re just starting a savings account.
- You’re looking for an account with low or no fees.
- You want uncomplicated banking.
- 2 free withdrawals per month1
- Interest-earning account access
- $50 minimum required to open account
- Free digital banking2
- Free eStatements or paper statements
- Free direct deposit
You can easily avoid the $4 monthly maintenance fee by meeting the following requirement3:
- Maintain a $300 minimum daily balance
- Withdrawal fee of $2 each after the first two during the month. Federal regulations limit withdrawals of preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Account Fee section of this page. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.