Grow your money. Yield lasting results.
First Bank’s Money Market Account is an interest‑earning account for long‑term savers who want to yield great results. Earn while you save, all for an accessible balance requirement.
- You want to put money away without touching it for a while.
- You think big picture about finances.
- You want a great interest-bearing savings account.
- 6 free withdrawals per month1
- Interest‑earning account access
- $1,000 minimum required to open account
- Free digital banking2
- Free eStatements or paper statements
- Free direct deposit
You can easily avoid the $15 maintenance fee by meeting any of the following requirements during the statement cycle3:
- Maintain a $2,500 minimum balanceOR
- Maintain an average collected balance of $5,000 or more
- Withdrawal fee of $15 each after the first six free during the month. Federal regulations limit withdrawals of preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Account Fee section of this page. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.