Community Banks Near Me
Where can I find banks near me? When it comes to banking, customers want banks nearby that are part of the communities where they live, work and play.
First Bank is rooted in a community focus that dates back to the days of the Great Depression when we helped farmers and local businesses make every dollar count. Our core values have not changed in the eight decades since we opened our doors. First Bank remains a community bank that’s committed to helping communities prosper and thrive.
First Bank: Your Community Bank
We began as a community bank in 1935 with only one location but now we have more than 100 branches in North Carolina and South Carolina, mountains to coast.
First Bank is the best of both worlds when it comes to community banks: small enough to serve our communities on a personal level but large enough to fully manage any financial needs.
Services Offered by First Bank
Here are just some of the amenities offered by First Bank:
- 5 different types of personal checking accounts and 5 types of business accounts
- 6 levels of personal savings accounts and certificate deposits (CDs) and 3 options for business savings
- Credit cards and debit cards for both personal and business use
- Loans for personal, business and home equity
- Adjustable, fixed-rate, and non-conforming mortgage loans
- FHA, rural housing and VA loans
- Professional and construction loans
- Free financial wellness programs for your employees
- Wealth management services including mutual funds, stocks and bonds, annuities, 401(k) and IRA’s, life insurance and more
- Personal and business insurance
First Bank utilizes modern technology to stay close to our customers at any time from any location. We offer 24-hour banking via our online and mobile banking. Our accessibility is one of the many reasons why we are one of the best community banks near you.
Visit a Local Branch Near You
First Bank has many locations in North Carolina and South Carolina. Use our location finder to see a branch near you.
Investment and Insurance Products are NOT Bank Deposits, NOT FDIC-Insured, HAVE NO Bank Guarantee, NOT Insured by any Federal Government Agency, May Go Down in Value.