An avenue toward your dreams.
If you have low or no credit history, you can still get the benefits of a Mastercard. This one is just for you.
- You have never had credit.
- You need to improve your credit score.
- You’d like to learn to better manage your finances.
- Build a positive credit history by using the card responsibly and making payments on time
- Activity is shared with the three credit bureaus, just like a regular credit card
- Accepted almost everywhere like any other credit card
- Secure your spending with an initial deposit that acts as your spending limit
- Built-in chip security for your protection
- Added fraud protection with customizable text alerts and controls
- Minimum Deposit Required to Open a Card: $325
- Maximum Card Limit: $5,000
- Daily ATM Cash Advance Limit: $425
- Variable APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers: 20.40%
- Variable APR for Cash Advances: Currently 23.40%
- Annual Fee: $48 (to begin with the first statement, and then annually thereafter)
Tips and common questions about building a positive credit history from using a secured card.
When you sign up for our secured credit card, First Bank will report the account to the three credit bureaus. Then when you use your card and make your payments on time, you can build a positive credit history that can help you establish new and additional types of credit in the future. The following will help you get the most out of your card:
- Deposit used to secure card acts as spending limit
- APRs are current as of 1/10/2019. Ask us about the most current APR and any other cost associated with this card.
- See our Disclosure Summary for complete details on rates and fees. Also refer to the Secure Credit Card Agreement Addendum for additional information. ®2018 Mastercard. Mastercard, Debit Mastercard, and the Mastercard brand marks are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.