Hassle-Free Savings Account – High Point, NC
Saving your hard earned cash shouldn’t be a hassle. At First Bank in High Point, NC, we understand the importance of saving and we want to make sure our customers aren’t worried about their savings accounts. First Bank offers hassle-free savings accounts for individuals and business owners looking to get the most out of their money.
Hassle-Free Personal Savings Accounts at First Bank in High Point, NC
Opening an account is quick and easy. You can visit a High Point, NC location, and the local team will be happy to help you. After you have opened an account, you can monitor it from virtually anywhere with our online and mobile banking services.* Our personal savings account options are:
- Everywhere Savings – The perfect account for anyone looking to save. You only need $50 to open an account and there is no minimum balance required to earn interest.**
- MyFirst Savings – Great for teaching your children the importance of saving. You only need a $10 deposit to open an account, and there are no monthly fees.**
- Money Market – This long-term, high-yield savings account is a great way to grow your savings. An initial deposit of $1000 is required to open an account.
- CDs – If you don’t need immediate access to your funds, a certificate of deposit typically offers higher rates than our other savings accounts.***
- IRAs – Save for your retirement with one of First Bank’s IRA options.
- HSAs – If you’re covered by a high-deductible health plan, you can use HSA earnings for qualified medical expenses without tax liability.
Hassle-Free Savings Accounts for Businesses at First Bank in High Point, NC
First Bank offers 3 hassle-free savings account options for business owners. You can choose from our basic Business Savings account, our high-yield Business Money Market account, or a certificate of deposit.
Visit a High Point First Bank Today
To learn more about First Bank’s hassle-free savings account options for individuals and business owners, call or visit our High Point, NC branch.
*While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, check with your mobile service provider for web access fees. iPhone®, and iPod Touch® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Compatibility notice: The First Bank mobile app is not currently compatible with iOS7, the new operating system for iPhone, iPad® and iPod Touch®. We are aware of the issue and are working on an update to address it. We apologize for any inconvenience.
**Investment and Insurance Products are NOT Bank Deposits, NOT FDIC-Insured, HAVE NO Bank Guarantee, NOT Insured by any Federal Government Agency, May Go Down in Value Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep it Fee FreeTM section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule available on our website at fees or at your local branch.
***CDs are subject to penalty for early withdrawals prior to maturity date. Penalty will reduce earnings.