Small Business Loans for Women – High Point, NC
First Bank has small business loans for women who want to open a business in the High Point, NC, area. This metropolitan area currently sits at 66th on Forbes list of Best Places for Business and Careers in the nation. Our community continues to grow, making it a great place for any entrepreneur to start a business.
Empowering Women with Small Business Loans
In the past 15 years, the number of women-owned businesses has grown. First Bank can help you achieve the goal of creating a new startup company with a small business loan.
First Bank’s Small Business Loan Options
First Bank is dedicated to helping women entrepreneurs in High Point, NC, take out small business loans that meet the specific needs of their current or future company. We offer:
- Business credit cards with rewards* – Our Mastercard Business Card With Rewards has no annual maintenance fee, offers low rates, and is a great way to manage your business expenses.
- Lines of credit – Our lines of credit provide the flexibility you need when starting a business. Access cash quickly and conveniently when you need it, so you can take advantage of business opportunities whenever they present themselves.
- Business loans* – First Bank offers customized business loans, so you can expand your business, finance new equipment and vehicles, or refinance debt.
- Commercial mortgages* – We are a commercial lender and provide competitive pricing on a variety of commercial mortgage products. Move your business into the space of your dreams with one of our custom commercial mortgage loans.
- Construction loans* – Our construction loans provide you with capital for new construction, remodeling, expansion, and any other construction projects you may need to gain a business edge.
Stop by either of First Bank’s two High Point locations to learn more about our small business loans for women.
See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our MasterCard® programs. ©2013 MasterCard. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Loans subject to credit approval.