What is the Best Bank for Small Business?
If you own or plan to own a small business, you might be asking yourself, “What is the best bank for a small business?”
With our history founded on the values of small business and by providing many banking options designed specifically for small businesses, First Bank has solidified its place as the best bank for your business needs.
Choose a Bank for Your Business
According to Inc., choosing the best bank for your small business is all about knowing your needs, comparing features, and looking for the right size bank.
“From the very start, your business should be on the lookout for a supportive and reliable bank. Whether your needs are simple (a separate business checking account) or complex (a line of credit), finding the bank that fits your business’s needs is crucial.
In making the decision, it is pertinent to consider not only your business’s current needs, but its potential future aspirations. That’s especially true if you’re anticipating being in the market for a loan over the next few years. Because the bulk of small business loans come these days from community banks like First Bank, it is advisable to establish a good relationship with your bank before your business needs outside capital.”
Why First Bank?
First Bank’s commitment to small businesses began when we first opened our doors in 1935 in the small town of Troy, NC. After the town lost its only bank during the Great Depression, First Bank stepped in to take care of the farmers and small business owners of the community. We have continued to evolve our model for serving small businesses ever since.
- Loans. First Bank offers business loans—including credit lines, commercial loans and construction loans—with flexible terms and competitive rates.*
- Business accounts. Choose from five business checking accounts, three business savings accounts, and free financial education for your employees.
- Credit and debit cards. Earn rewards points when you register and use your First Bank business credit or debit cards.**
- Business services. Easily accept and process credit and debit cards, electronic checks, and gift cards from your customers; protect yourself from fraud; processes checks remotely; and more.
- Treasury services. Let First Bank take care of your payroll processing, deposit services, and receivables.
- Online and mobile banking. Keep track of your account activity at any time and make transactions from any location.***
First Bank also lends its support to small businesses debit and credit customers by providing:
- 24-hour live help for lost or stolen credit or debit cards.
- Zero liability for unauthorized purchases.
- Protection from employee misuse of business accounts.
Contact First Bank Today
So, what is the best bank for small business? How about a bank that operates like a small business itself with small business roots, small business options and small business values?
Choose First Bank, the bank that has been helping small businesses grow for nearly 80 years.
To learn more about First Bank, check out some of our related articles:
*Loans subject to credit approval.
**See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards programs.
***While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Customers must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play.