First Bank in Asheville offers savings accounts for anyone looking to get the most out of their money. Whether you’re under 18 and just starting to learn about saving or saving for your future retirement, First Bank has a savings account for you.
First Bank Asheville — Savings Accounts
First Bank offers savings six types of savings accounts designed to help individuals make the most of their money. They are:
- Everywhere Savings
- MyFirst Savings
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Other Ways To Save
If you live in Asheville, NC, you have a multitude of activities and entertainment right outside your front door. You can see a concert every night at the Orange Peel, eat out at one of the many culinary hot spots, or go on whitewater rafting excursions every summer.
Asheville has a lot of fun experiences to offer, but paying for those experiences can be tough when you don’t have a savings account.
Opening a First Bank savings account is a great way to start saving, but there are other things you can do to cut down your spending and put even more money away for a rainy day, including:
- Try cooking over the campfire or grilling out in your own backyard. You’ll get to enjoy the beautiful outdoors, spend time with your family, and save money on food.
- Try river tubing for a low-cost, relaxing experience. River tubing can cost you as little as $20 a person.
- Try walking around and finding your new favorite street performer or visit a few art galleries. You can often find a street performer on every corner in downtown Asheville, and there are plenty of galleries full of works by talented local artists. Who knows? You might just discover the next big thing in music or art!