Small Business Loans – Albemarle, NC
If you are thinking about opening a small business in Albemarle, North Carolina, First Bank can provide you with a small business loan to get you started. Albemarle offers lower utility rates, real estate, construction costs, and living costs than other nearby areas. The city is also located less than an hour away from the busy metropolitan area of Charlotte, making it a great spot for economic development.
Loan Options at First Bank
First Bank has a variety of small business loan options available for anyone looking to start or grow a small business. Whether you are just starting out, expanding your business, or looking to refinance debt, First Bank has a loan built to meet your needs.
- Our Business World Credit Card with Rewards gives you the flexibility to make everyday and monthly business purchases conveniently and securely. There is no annual maintenance fee,* and you can earn rewards points when you register and use your card.
- First Bank’s lines of credit enable you to access cash quickly and easily. You can repay and reuse your credit line as needed.
- Our business loans give you immediate access to a lump-sum of cash. Use it to expand, buy new equipment, or refinance debt.
- First Bank provides competitive pricing on a variety of commercial mortgage products. Our commercial real-estate specialists can structure a loan that meets the unique needs of your business.
- Whether you are building from the ground up or expanding an existing space, a First Bank construction loan can provide you with the necessary funds to complete your project.
If you want to learn more about First Bank’s small business loan options, contact or visit one of our two Albemarle, NC locations to set up a free small business consultation.
See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our MasterCard® programs. © 2013 MasterCard. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Loans subject to credit approval.
Merchant Maverick: https://www.merchantmaverick.com/understanding-small-business-loan-fees/#Servicing_and_Maintenance_Costs