Get Maximum Flexibility With a Small Business Credit Card
Many small business owners often find themselves managing their business operations, financials, customer service and more. First Bank wants to lessen your workload with a small business credit card to streamline your financials into one place.
A small business credit card not only allows you to establish good credit in your business’ name, but it also provides you with maximum flexibility for your business’ expenses. This flexibility stems from the ability to continue charging up to your credit limit in cases of larger purchases, as long as you repay your monthly bill. Having a specific business credit card also separates expenses for your personal card from those for your business when monthly bills arrive.
9 Benefits of a First Bank Credit Card for Your Small Business
At First Bank, we know flexibility is essential when it comes to running a small business so we made sure to create a small business credit card* that caters to the user’s financial freedom in a convenient and secure way. Let’s take a look at the benefits our First Bank Business World Elite credit card can provide you.
- No annual fees. Yes, you read that right. No annual fees, whatsoever.
- Earn rewards on your every day and monthly purchases. With our card, you can earn 1 point for every $1 spent on a qualified purchase. Calculate your points total with our rewards calculator.
- Zero liability means you only pay for purchases you’ve authorized on your Mastercard® debit or credit card.
- Other security benefits include protection in cases of employee misuse of charge privileges and fraudulent online use of your card information.
- Extended warranties. Paying with your eligible Mastercard can double your manufacturer warranties up to one year.
- Get coverage for items purchased with an eligible Mastercard that protects you if an item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Travel assistance. Traveling 50 miles or more? We’ve got you covered with numerous travel-related assistance services, including medical and legal referrals to help during an emergency.
- Rental insurance that can provide you with reimbursement for physical damage to or theft of a rental vehicle.
- Recover VAT (Value Added Taxes) expenses incurred by U.S. company employees during foreign business travel.
Visit Your Local First Bank Today
We’re committed to providing you with the best possible financing and credit option to help your business succeed. Visit one of our local branches to learn more about what benefits we can provide your small business today.
*See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. Loans subject to credit approval.
Wall Street Journal: http://guides.wsj.com/small-business/funding/how-to-pick-a-credit-card-for-your-business/