First Bank's stress-free student checking account is suited for the hectic lifestyle of a college student. First Bank has three locations in Asheville, NC to help students easily manage their banking needs.
Campus Checking, our stress-free student checking account, is open to qualified currently enrolled college students under the age of 25.
A Better Student Checking Account from First Bank
Our Campus Checking account includes:
- No monthly maintenance fees. There’s no minimum balance to remain free of any monthly fees.
- Free ATM transactions at First Bank, CashPoints and MoneyPass terminals with unlimited out of network ATM transactions with no First Bank fee. Use your First Bank debit card at thousands of ATM’s all over the world.
- Free online bill pay. Set up automatic payments up to a year in advance or use just a couple clicks of the mouse to pay bills manually.
- Free online and mobile banking for 24-hour access to your account. View your account details at any time from any location.
- Free electronic or paper monthly statements. See up to 28 months of account transactions.
- A First Bank debit card with rewards. Earn rewards when you register your card to be redeemed for travel, retail, dining and more.
- Free alerts by email, text message or phone call to notify you of account activity. Stay in the know about processed transactions, an approaching due date for a bill, a balance that is above or below a specified amount and more.
The term “stress-free” will get the attention of any college student. That’s why First Bank’s Campus Checking program is sure to turn heads on any college campus.
Click here to open a campus checking account online or stop by our Asheville, NC, branches on New Leicester Highway, Woodfin Place and Hendersonville Road to setup a stress-free student checking account today.