Small Business Loans for Women in South Carolina
First Bank in South Carolina is dedicated to helping women entrepreneurs get their businesses up and running. That is why we offer a variety of small business loans with competitive rates.
According to the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), more than 11.6 million firms are owned by women, generating $1.7 trillion in sales nationwide.
However, some business owners needed financial backing for their ideas. In South Carolina, small business loans for women can be found at any of First Bank’s six branch locations.*
Better Small Business Loans
First Banks offers all types of loan services for women in South Carolina.
- Business loans — A First Bank business loan provides a lump sum of cash for all of your startup costs.
- Credit line — Our credit line gives you a revolving door of lending so you can borrow when you need it and pay it back when you can.
- Credit card — Our Business World Elite Credit Card With Rewards allows you to make those everyday purchases your small business needs. Register your card to earn great rewards as you go!
- Commercial mortgages — First Bank offers a variety of commercial lending products with competitive pricing.
- Construction loans — Use a First Bank construction loan to remodel, expand or take on other construction products.
Visit Your Local First Bank
Once you have the money you need to launch your small business, take advantage of First Bank’s merchant services such as mobile payment processing, check collection, payroll solutions and more. Visit a First Bank in South Carolina to learn more about a small business loan today.
Loans subject to credit approval.