Business is booming — keep it that way.
First Bank knows what it takes to keep established and growing businesses running smoothly. That’s why we offer 500 free transactions per month and large no‑charge currency or coin deposits for companies that need their banking to keep up.
- You have an established business.
- You have large transaction volumes.
- You want easy ways to maintain high cash flow.
You can easily avoid the $25 maintenance fee by meeting the following requirement during the statement cycle6:
- Maintain a $3,000 minimum balance,or
- Maintain an average collected balance of $6,000,or
- Maintain a combined balance of $50,000 in personal or business deposits, or
- Outstanding personal loan, HELOC, or business loan balances7
- A transaction is defined as any checks paid, deposits, each deposited item, ATM withdrawals, debit card transactions, online and telephone funds transfers, and ACH debits and credits. There is a fee of $0.40 per item for each item in excess of 500 per statement cycle (or month).
- A fee of $0.18 per $100 on all additional cash deposits.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.
- When you enroll in the One Rewards Program.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.
- Eligible personal or business deposits include checking, savings, Money Market, CD or IRA. Eligible personal loans do not include residential mortgage loans.