A low-cost solution for stretching your organization’s dollars.
Focus on the people you serve and leave the banking to us. Small nonprofits and community organizations can take advantage of this flexible business checking account that features minimal requirements, plus all the perks of First Bank’s secure and easy-to-use digital banking.
- You are a nonprofit.
- You want a low-cost, flexible account.
- You want minimal requirements.
Community Checking has no monthly maintenance fees — just remember the following account limitations (per statement cycle) to avoid other fees:5
- Conduct fewer than 50 transactions
- Make cash deposits of $2,000 or less
- A transaction is defined as any checks paid, deposits, each deposited item, ATM withdrawals, debit card transactions, online and telephone funds transfers, and ACH debits and credits. There is a fee of $0.40 per item for each item in excess of 50 per statement cycle (or month).
- A fee of $0.18 per $100 on all additional cash deposits.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- When you enroll in the One Rewards Program.
- Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.