Save for a rainy day. Earn every day.
We make it easy for businesses to save with an account that earns interest on every dime, with no minimum. Let us help you get the basics covered so you can work with confidence.
- You own a business with basic savings needs.
- You move cash in and out of savings often.
- You want a long-term financial wellness plan.
- 2 withdrawals free per month 1
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- Interest-earning account access
- $50 minimum required to open account
- Free digital banking2
- Free eStatements or paper statements
- Free direct deposit
You can easily avoid the $4 maintenance fee by meeting the following requirement during the statement cycle3:
- Maintain a $300 minimum daily balance
- Savings account customers can make two (2) free withdrawals per month. There is a $2 fee for each additional withdrawal. Federal regulations limit withdrawals of preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.