Lowest Mortgage Rates – Jacksonville, NC
If you are looking for some of the lowest mortgage rates in Jacksonville, NC, your local First Bank can help. Now is a great time to buy a home in Jacksonville, North Carolina. The median sale price for homes in the area is decreasing, and First Bank’s versatile loan options can help you take advantage of the trend and put you in a cozy home at an affordable price.
Get traditional mortgage loans including government-backed loans, loans for professionals, and non-conforming loans. We also offer building, construction, and remodeling loans.
First Bank Offers Competitive Mortgage Rates on the Following Loans:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages. Interest rates that change periodically depending on various factors.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages. An interest rate and monthly mortgage payment that remains steady throughout the lifetime of the loan.
- Jumbo Loans. A non-conforming loan for those with higher property values.
- Government Loans. FHA, VA and rural housing loans.
- MedPro Loans. These are residential loans for physicians, dentists, optometrists, pharmacists, veterinarians, CPAS and attorneys who wish to practice in their home.
- Construction Loans. Financing for up to one year of new construction on a home.
- Dream It, Own It Loans. First-time homebuyers complete a home-buying education session and select a home within certain geographies.
Learn How to Get the Lowest Mortgage Rates in Jacksonville, NC
First Bank offers more than just competitive mortgage rates. We also offer up the knowledge needed by first-time or experienced home buyers, refinancing or builders with our Mortgage Know-How collection of articles and materials helpful to all home buyers.
You can also use our mortgage calculator to estimate your monthly mortgage payment or decide whether renting or buying is best for you.
Loans subject to credit approval.