Best Savings Account for Kids – Wilmington NC
If you live in Wilmington, NC, and you are looking for the best savings account for your kids, visit your local First Bank. We offer a savings account for kids that comes with all sorts of awesome features like free online and mobile banking and a competitive interest rate.
MyFirst Savings Account from First Bank
MyFirst Savings is First Bank’s savings account for children and teens. The account is open to customers under the age of 18 and requires only a $10 initial deposit.
With MyFirst Savings, you and your kids can enjoy:
- Free online and mobile banking*
- Phone call, text message or email alerts
- Paper or electronic statements
- Earn interest on your balance
- No monthly maintenance fees
What can the Best Savings Account for Kids do for you and your Children?
The best savings account for kids can:
- Teach the value of a penny saved. Learning basic savings techniques and the fundamentals of how banks work is a valuable skill with lifelong payouts.
- Build interest. The $10 you put into the account today will be worth more 10 years from now.
- Save for college. Upon turning 18, have the funds transferred to First Bank’s Campus Checking account and pay for books, rent or any other college expense.
- Plan for adulthood. Interest earned during childhood can help pay for a car or a first apartment.
When looking for a savings account for their kids, many parents will just settle for the first one they come across. It’s only a small amount of money and it’s just a kid thing, right?
But saving for your kid’s future is not child’s play and that’s why First Bank aims to provide the best savings account for kids. In Wilmington, NC, we have five convenient locations to lead your kids to a better financial future.
Open a MyFirst Savings account at any Wilmington, NC, First Bank location and see how the best savings account for kids is the smartest decision you can make for your children’s future. Download our free coloring book for your young saver today.