Banks That Offer Personal Loans
There are hundreds of banks that offer personal loans, but sometimes choosing a bank that is the right fit you can be difficult. That’s where First Bank comes in.
At First Bank, we want to make finding a personal loan as easy as possible, which is why we offer some of the best personal loans in North Carolina and South Carolina.
First Bank Offers Personal Loans to Meet a Variety Of Needs
Now that you’ve found First Bank, you don’t have to choose between banks that offer personal loans any more. Our personal loan options can be customized to meet your needs, and each is offered with flexible terms and highly competitive rates. Our personal loan options* include:
- Personal Line of Credit — This line of credit allows you to borrow money as soon as you need. You can even write a check to request cash. You may be required to provide qualified collateral to secure your personal or commercial line.
- Credit Card with Rewards — Enjoy the freedom to make everyday and monthly purchases in a convenient and secure way with a First Bank credit card*. Plus, earn rewards points on purchases when you register and use your card.
- Home equity lines of credit — Take out a loan using your accrued home equity as collateral and fund a large project like medical bills or college tuition.
- Auto loans — Purchase your ideal car with the help of an auto loan from First Bank, offering competitive rates, a fast, secure application, and approval rates that last 30 days.
- Boat loans — We provide competitive rates and flexible terms with no prepayment penalty for our boat so you can take the plunge on your next adventure.
Visit Your Local First Bank Today
If a personal loan isn’t what you need, don’t worry. First Bank offers other loan options such as credit cards and business loans. To begin an application or to learn more about our loan options, visit your local branch.
*Loans subject to credit approval. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.