Best Personal Loan Rates in North Carolina
If you live in North Carolina and are looking for a personal loan, your local First Bank can help. We have over 100 locations in North Carolina that offer highly competitive personal loan rates. We make choosing a personal loan easy with flexible terms and personalized service.
Personal Loans from First Bank
Just as personal loan rates can vary, so can the options associated with the loan. First Bank is proud to offer a variety of personal loan options with competitive rates, such as:
- Personal line of credit
- Home equity lines of credit (HELOC)
- Personal credit card with rewards
- Auto loan
- Boat/RV loan
How are Personal Loan Rates Determined?
As you shop around for the best personal loan rates in North Carolina, you might begin to wonder why the rates can vary from one place to the next. So what gives?
As illustrated by Loan.com, there are four primary factors that affect personal loan rates. In North Carolina, there are scores of First Bank locations that offer personal loans so your options are plentiful. Here are three things that affect personal loan rates.
- Credit score. Simply put, the better your credit score, the better personal loan rate you are likely to get.
- Loan options. There are a number of different types of personal loans and each come with their own factors of interest rates.
- National prime rate. Set by the Federal Reserve to control the supply of money in the economy, this rate can have a direct affect on your personal loan rate.
The best way to find the most competitive personal loan rates with some of the most flexible loan options is to simply locate your nearest First Bank and speak to one of our friendly loan representatives.
Loans subject to credit approval.