Best Small Business Bank – Florence, SC
Florence, South Carolina boasts one of the best business climates in the southeast. The city of Florence is bustling with shops, restaurants, festivals, farmers markets, and much more. If you’re looking for a great place to run a business, Florence is an obvious choice.
First Bank Financial Services
First Bank was recently rated one of the best in-state banks by Forbes. We’re a community bank that provides big bank products with a small town feel and we understand the importance of supporting local businesses and entrepreneurs. First Bank offers a variety of services to fit the needs every business, big and small.
First Bank provides small businesses with standard banking services such as:
- Checking accounts: Choose from 6 different checking account options
- Savings accounts: Choose from our 3 savings account options
- Free financial education for employees: Seminars online or in-person on a range of financial topics, and more
- Debit cards: Earn rewards when you register and use your card*
- Online and mobile banking: Manage your accounts on the go
First Bank Loan and Credit Options
If you’re looking to start or grow a business we offer loan and credit options including a business credit card with rewards* and a variety of business loan options. We also offer merchant services that include:
- Payment processing and management
- Reconciliation and reporting
- Check collection
If you’re looking for treasury services, we offer:
- Deposit services and receivables
- Payroll processing
- Remote deposit capture
Visit First Bank Today
Visit one of First Bank’s two Florence, SC, locations to learn more about why we are the best small business bank in the southeast.
*Loans subject to credit approval. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Press release: http://investor.localfirstbank.com/file/Index?KeyFile=398539611
Greater Florence Chamber of Commerce: https://www.flochamber.com/welcome-to-florence/business-climate.aspx