Savings Account with Competitive Interest Rates – High Point, NC
Whether you are a student looking to save for books and pizza, or an adult planning for retirement, First Bank can provide you with a savings account. Interest rates on all of our accounts can vary, but you can be sure that First Bank offers some of the most competitive rates in High Point, NC.
Benefit From First Bank’s Competitive Savings Account Interest Rates in High Point, NC
Students who are planning to go to college in High Point could benefit from a First Bank savings account. Interest rates on all of our accounts are competitive, so you can be sure you are getting the most out of your money. College can be expensive, and any penny saved can help ease the cost of tuition, books, and rent.
- Our customers who are over 18 and saving for college might find that our Everywhere Savings account suits them best. Everywhere Savings is our signature savings account, and it only takes a $50 initial deposit to open.
- Children and teens under 18 years of age are eligible for our MyFirst Savings account. It only takes $10 to open, and there are no monthly maintenance fees as long as minimal requirements are met.*
- Adults that are planning for retirement in High Point, NC, saving for their children’s college tuition, or just saving for financial security could benefit from a First Bank savings account.
- We offer a Money Market savings account and Certificates of Deposit (CD).* Both typically earn interest at a higher rate than our other accounts but with a CD you won’t have immediate access to your funds.
- First Bank also offers IRAs and HSAs to help you save for retirement or the cost of medical expenses.
First Bank is dedicated to providing you with savings account options that meet your needs. Visit First Bank in either of our two High Point, NC locations to learn more about our savings account interest rates.
*Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep it Fee FreeTM section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule available on our website at fees or at your local branch. CDs are subject to penalty for early withdrawals prior to maturity date. Penalty will reduce earnings.