Student Checking Account Asheville NC
First Bank in Asheville, NC, makes it easy for students to manage their funds with Campus Checking, our student checking account. Campus Checking is open to all qualified and currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students under the age of 25.
A Better Student Checking Account from First Bank in Asheville
With First Bank’s Campus Checking account, you’ll enjoy:
- Free online and mobile banking.* Gain access to your account anytime, anywhere.
- Mobile check deposit. Not near a branch but have a check? No problem. Just snap and go with First Bank’s mobile app.
- Easy money transfers. If a student’s parents have a First Bank checking account, it’s incredibly easy to transfer funds between the accounts as needed.
- Free alerts. Set up email, text message or phone call alerts to be notified of things such as a low balance, due date, payment processed or deposit posted.
- Debit card with rewards. Build points and earn rewards with qualified purchases made from all over the world when you enroll in the free First Bank One Rewards Program.
- Security you can trust. Fraud protection, zero liability, and account representatives on hand 24/7 for help with lost or stolen cards.
- Free online bill pay. Set up your bills to be automatically paid each month directly from your account.
Between rent, books and food, college students will have to learn to manage their money. Campus Checking makes it easier for students to focus more on school and not finances.
Teaching good money management practices to students is important and our student checking accounts are a perfect way to introduce banking independence in a simple and safe way.
Learn More About Campus Checking
*While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices.
When you enroll in the MasterCard Rewards Program.