Personal Loan Rates in South Carolina
If you live in South Carolina and are looking for competitive personal loan rates,* visit a local First Bank for highly competitive rates and flexible terms. We’re dedicated to serving our customers and providing a variety of loan options—from personal lines of credit to home equity lines of credit. Our loan experts will help determine which option is best for you.
Personal Loans from First Bank
Personal loans can be helpful when you have a medical emergency, home expenses, or other unexpected costs. Take a look at the personal loan options offered by First Bank:
- Personal Line of Credit—This personal loan grants you with instant borrowing power. If you need cash, you can request it simply by writing a check.
- Ready Reserve: Overdraft Protection—To avoid accidental account overdrafts, think about getting overdraft protection. First Bank will automatically transfer funds into your checking account from your overdraft line of credit to prevent costly fees.
If you need a larger loan for bigger purchases, think about applying for a home equity line of credit. A First Bank home equity line of credit (HELOC) offers low interest rates and flexibility in funding larger expenses like debt consolidation, college tuition, medical bills, and other costs.
Tips to Consider Before Getting a Personal Loan
Before applying for a personal loan, consider these tips to get the best interest rate:
- Compare Your Options—Consider whether a personal loan would be cheaper than a low-interest credit card. The experts at First Bank can help you compare these options and determine which you could pay back faster.
- Find a Cosigner—If you have a low credit score, a cosigner with a high credit score could help you qualify and get you better rates.
- Consider a Secured Loan—Secured loans, also known as collateral loans, allow you to pledge the title to one of your assets, like a car or home, in return for a larger loan.
- Pay Off Credit Cards—Any balance you have on a credit card could count against you when applying for a loan.
Visit Your Local First Bank Today
Visit one of our six South Carolina First Bank locations to start an application.
Bank Rate: http://www.bankrate.com/finance/topic/heloc.aspx
*Loans subject to credit approval.