When you own an emerging business, it can be hard to find time for paying bills. Take control of your finances with First Bank Business Bill Pay, where it’s easy to pay all your bills in a safe, fast and simple way while avoiding the hassle of writing checks or visiting multiple websites.
With Bill Pay you can:
- Pay your bills with a few clicks
- Manage payments from anywhere on Apple and Android tablet devices
- Leverage the Administrative Console to establish bill pay user roles, limits, and account entitlements
- Reduce the risk of fraud with dual control capabilities
- Set up recurring payments to be made automatically at the frequency you specify
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance
- Receive and pay bills electronically from hundreds of companies such as your phone company, utilities, vendors and many more
- Set up alerts so you always know when a payment is drafted, authorized, cancelled or processed
View System Requirements.
View Terms and Conditions.
Business Bill Pay Pricing
First Bank online bill pay guarantee:
When you use First Bank’s online banking and bill pay you are protected in the unlikely event of unauthorized transactions or processing delays.
- Please notify us within 2 business days if you suspect any unauthorized transactions have occurred with your account
- First Bank will take responsibility for any late payment-related fees should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as the payment was scheduled in accordance with First Bank’s Bill Pay Terms & Conditions. In order to ensure that your payment arrives by the due date, some payments may arrive early when the scheduled payment falls on a weekend or holiday.
With the our online bill pay guarantee you can be confident that your information is secure and your payments are made on time, every time.
Click the button below to get started in Digital Banking.
Existing online banking customers should log in to to access Business Bill Pay.
- Bill Pay Mobile is part of the First Bank Digital Banking App available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply.
- Must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.