An all‑in‑one sign on allows you to not only manage your First Bank checking or savings account, but now you can also see all the details of your mortgage loan, make payments, and more!
How to Navigate to Your Mortgage Information
- Click on your mortgage loan tile.
- Choose the “Details” tab.
- Here you’ll see a quick overview of your loan.
- Scroll down further, and you can click the link under “Manage, Pay & View Mortgage.”
- This will take you to the new payment platform, and you can navigate using the items on the left.
Don’t Have a First Bank Online Banking Login Yet?
No problem. Follow these quick steps to create a login:
- Begin by filling out the Online Banking Enrollment Form and create a login ID (to help keep your information as secure as possible, this ID should be unique and not used on other websites or shared with anyone else). Click on Go to Login.
- Select a phone number to receive your secure access code. Key in the access code you receive at that number, and click Submit.
- Update your online profile and click Save.
- Enter a new password following the requirements at the top of the page. Click Continue.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Register Device if you are on your own personal device. If you are on a public device choose Do Not Register Device.
Welcome to your First Bank online banking homepage! Going forward, you can go to the First Bank website or use the First Bank mobile app to login and make payments.