What Are 15 Year Mortgage Rates?
What are 15-year mortgage rates? It seems like a long time doesn’t it? But when you really think about it, 15 years is nothing. Think of all the things you’ve done, the places you’ve been and the people you’ve met in the last 15 years. Where does it all go? For a different perspective, consider that the average American will spend nine years of their life watching television, four years driving a car and 2.5 years cooking. Add it all up and in the time you spend doing those three things you could’ve paid off a 15-year mortgage. First Bank’s Mortgage Know-How center has a number of resources for anyone wanting more information about what 15-year mortgage rates are.
About 15-Year Mortgage Rates
- You can call our mortgage help center at 1-844-855-2262 to seek answers to your questions or expert guidance
- Use our mortgage calculator to estimate your monthly payments for a 15-year mortgage, determine if you should rent or buy or calculate refinancing savings
- Complete a loan application online if you are seeking 15-year mortgage rates
- Our Mortgage Know-How center has articles, tips and guides for first-time buyers, experienced buyers, refinancers and builders
- You can go online to print necessary forms, check your loan status or contact us for information regarding your loan
- Get a free consultation with one of our loan officers
With more than 100 locations across the Carolinas, there’s a First Bank loan expert near you who will be happy to get the loan process started. With First Bank, you’re sure to find the right mortgage option for your needs.* We offer conventional loans of both adjustable and fixed rates. We have jumbo loans, government loans such as rural housing, FHA loans, construction loans for builders and professional loans for doctors, CPAs, and lawyers. So if you’re seeking 15-year mortgage rates, let First Bank be your time machine and watch the years go by.
Loans subject to credit approval.