Higher rates, higher liquidity, greater success.
Our money market account is the right long-term savings plan for growing businesses who need competitive rates of return on investments, while still having easy access to their funds.
- Your businesses is growing.
- You need flexible cash flow.
- You prefer a higher-growth savings strategy.
- 6 withdrawals free per month1
- Interest-earning account
- $1,000 minimum required to open account
- Free digital banking2
- Free eStatements or paper statements
You can easily avoid the $15 maintenance fee by meeting the following requirement during the statement cycle3:
- Maintain a $2,500 daily minimum, or
- Maintain an average collected balance of $5,000 or more
- Money Market customers can make six (6) free withdrawals per month. For each excessive transaction during a statement cycle, there is a fee of $15. Federal regulations limit withdrawals of preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.