Banks With Mobile Service In Sanford, NC
Mobile banking makes check deposits and other basic banking transactions convenient. In Sanford, NC, First Bank offers our customers a full suite of online and mobile banking capabilities.
Mobile Services at First Bank
First Bank has kept up with the growing trends of our increasingly mobile society and is one of the premier banks with mobile service in Sanford, NC. In addition to visiting our two convenient locations on Plaza Boulevard and South Horner Boulevard, First Bank customers can take their bank with them everywhere they go. Our digital banking services include these perks:
- Download the mobile app for secure, fast transactions.
- Log into your checking or savings account from anywhere to view your balance or make transfers.
- With mobile check deposit, take a photo of your check and deposit up to $5,000 per item ($10,000 per month).
- Schedule bills to be automatically paid online one to two years in advance.
- Receive account activity alerts via text message or email anytime a transaction happens in your account or to be reminded of things such as an approaching due date for a bill.
- Monthly electronic statements allow you to view up to 18 months worth of account activity.
We offer two easy options for mobile banking. Either log into your account through our website or download the LocalFirstBank mobile app for even faster access to your money. Our app is supported by both iPhone and Android devices and can be downloaded with no fees from us.*
Visit First Bank Today
If you’re one of the many people looking for a bank with mobile service, consider First Bank. Visit a First Bank today for more information.
While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, check with your mobile service provider for web access fees. iPhone®, and iPod Touch® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Compatibility notice: The First Bank mobile app is not currently compatible with iOS7, the new operating system for iPhone, iPad® and iPod Touch®. We are aware of the issue and are working on an update to address it. We apologize for any inconvenience.