Direct deposit makes your deposits available sooner and can help you avoid the monthly service fee on your First Bank Everywhere Checking account . A great new way to handle your paychecks, Social Security or other federal benefits, our Go Direct® service is easy, free and simple to set up.
Go Direct ®
First Bank is proud to partner with Go Direct®, the direct deposit program sponsored by the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Banks. This simple and secure service is designed for people who get Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) checks.
- Receive automatic deposits into your account on time, every time, for free
- Eliminate the risk of lost or stolen checks
- Protect against fraud and identity theft
- Access your deposit immediately
- Save time and trips to the bank
- Reduce paper use
- With a Direct Deposit of any amount during the monthly statement cycle, keep your Everywhere Checking account fee free.1
- Direct deposit defined as external ACH credit. Transfers from other First Bank accounts or deposits made at a branch do not apply.