Your savers grow into stable adults.
Your child looks to you to learn how to have a stable and successful life. That’s why First Bank gives parents the chance to start savings accounts in their children’s names — so kids develop good financial management practices while they’re still young.
- You want to teach your child or teen good financial habits.
- Your child has at least $10 to put into savings.
- Your teenager is old enough to earn money.
- Only $10 minimum required to open account
- 2 free withdrawals per month1
- Interest-earning account
- Free digital banking2
- Free eStatements or paper statements
- Free direct deposit
- No monthly service charge
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Withdrawal fee of $2 each after the first two during the month. Federal regulations limit withdrawals of preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you.