Your savers grow into stable adults.
Your child looks to you to learn how to have a stable and successful life. That’s why First Bank gives parents the chance to start savings accounts in their children’s names — so kids develop good financial management practices while they’re still young.
- You want to teach your child or teen good financial habits.
- Your child has at least $10 to put into savings.
- Your teenager is old enough to earn money.
- Only $10 minimum required to open account
- 2 free withdrawals per month1
- Interest-earning account
- Free digital banking2
- Free eStatements or paper statements
- Free direct deposit
- No monthly service charge
- Savings Account customer can make two free withdrawals per month. There is a $2 fee for each additional withdrawal.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.